Total Pageviews

Wednesday 29 August 2012

When You're in Love

When you're in love you can do so many wonderful things. The sky is blue all the time and flowers seem brighter. Suddenly you have boundless energy and everything is so positive. People are friendlier and the world is such a great place.

Love is such a wonderful emotion but it doesn't change the things listed above. It only changes your perception of them. Love doesn't alter the colour of the sky or the brightness of the flowers. It doesn't change the people around you. But love might change people's reactions to you. If you have true love in your heart then you will make the world a better place by the kindness and compassion you show. Like Michael Jackson's song Man in the Mirror you can only make the world a better place if you're willing to change yourself.

I have so many great friends and we love each other to bits because we always look out for one another. But I am truly blessed to have found a man who adores me, who worships me and who wants to spend every single moment of his time with me. He always puts me first and understands that writing is one of my true loves. He encourages me and states he is so proud of me for following my ambitions. I am so lucky to have this man in my life because he makes me feel so overwhelmingly special and I always seem to have a spark to my writing when I feel loved.

So the most important thing for me to do this week is to make sure this amazing man knows exactly how I feel about him.

8 comments:

  1. Very true, when in love the world spins around you and all you care is the one you love. Sometimes though its a double edge nife as you don't see the weaknesses of the other half, but that is love and the stronger it is it overides everything else. You always try to keep it burning as much as you can till the end of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very true Akis. Thank you for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would do anything for my hubby. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Alyssa for your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's lovely news.

    Bark Mason

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Bark. Let's hope he continues to adore me throughout the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love is such a wonderful experience particularly when it is returned.It is so important in our lives that Saint Paul wrote about it. He said,there is "Faith, Hope, and Love, but the greatest of these is Love"

      A healthy heart is one that's filled with love.We can write about it, talk about it, but we must experience
      love.

      Delete
  7. Well said, Cat. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete